Services Brookewood Builders Offers
Turn-Key Home Options: Start to finish we complete the job. From planning, site work, foundation, electrical, plumbing, garages, decks, windows, etc. We can do it all and make your dreams a reality!
Custom Home Design: Customizing does not necessarily increase the cost. Whether it be new or existing homes, we specialize in making your custom plans a reality.
Financing: In most instances financing is a necessary part of a new home project and working with the right bank is a key component to the overall project. We can connect you with the right bank.
Selling First: Do you need to sell your house before purchasing a new home? We can help! Our sister company, Brookewood Realty, can list and sell your property while we are planning your modular home project.
More Information About Modular Home Building Services
Complete Home Options Can Include:
- Site work (excavation, septic system, gravel driveway, clearing, stumping, finish grade, loam and seed) A QUOTE IS REQUIRED FOR EACH SITE
- Full foundation with or without bulkhead entry
- Contract well (drilled well with pump and pressure tank)
- Plumbing and heating
- Electrical (overhead electrical hook-up from the nearest pole to your home with weather head, hardwired smoke detector in basement, overhead light fixtures in basement, hook-up for washer/dryer in basement if not included in house plan)
- Two sets of exterior pressure treated steps
Other Complete Home Options Available:
- Additional exterior steps
- Garages, decks, and porches
- Appliance allowance
- Daylight or Walkout basement (site visit will determine approximate size and layout)
- Under ground utilities (QUOTE REQUIRED)
- Masonry chimney (may need double flue for wood stove)
- Talk to us about other options
Out of Pocket Expenses May Include, but are Not Limited To:
- Power poles (may be able to add to complete home package)
- Soil test and septic design
- Building, electrical, and plumbing permits (are responsibility of purchaser)
- Heating fuel
- Utility company hook-up, fees, and schedule (phone, cable, propane, power, etc…)
- Window treatments, furniture, finish painting, and accessories
- Land – Need help finding land, our sister company Brookewood Realty can help, call Scot at 207-623-6322 for more information.
Customizing Options for Designing Your Own Home
Are You Looking to Design completely Custom Home or Make Changes to an Existing Home Plan?
Make an Appointment Today with our Friendly Staff to discuss Your Dream Home.
- We specialize in making your custom plans a reality
- Design Your Own Home
- Customizing Does Not Necessarily Increase The Cost
The below list is a list of possible options for what can be customized in a modular home:
- Add Baths
- Add Cabinets
- Add Square Footage
- Add Walls
- Additional Roof Peaks
- Additional Windows
- Bartops – Raised or Lowered
- Bump Outs
- Cabinet Crown Molding
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Closet Lighting
- Cross Cathedral Ceilings
- Deck and Patio Doors
- Double Vanities and Sinks
- Drop Ceilings (Interior Soffits)
- French Doors
- Glass Cabinet Doors
- Hardwood Flooring
- Kitchen Islands
- Kitchen Peninsulas
- Laminate Flooring
- Large Showers
- Linen Closets – Built In or Cabinet
- Mirror Image An Existing Plan
- Move Walls
- Off Sets
- Pantries – Built In or Cabinet
- Pocket Doors
- Pots & Pans Cabinet Drawers
- Pull Out Shelves In Cabinets
- Raised Roofs
- Recessed Lighting
- Soaker Tubs
- Tub and Shower Lighting
- Utility Sinks
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Walk-In Closets
- Washer/Dryer Hookups
- Whirlpool Tubs
Financial Lender Information and Links
In most instances financing is a necessary part of a new home project and working with the right bank is a key component to the overall project.
When financing is necessary we recommend a construction loan. Most of the construction financing available today is a one time close loan that closes at the beginning and then converts to a conventional loan when the project is complete.
Many of our clients have used the following banks with great success:
Kennebec Savings Bank
Bangor Savings Bank
New Dimensions Credit Union
Kennebec Federal Savings
Do you need to sell your house before purchasing a new home?
We can help! Our sister company, Brookewood Realty, can list and sell your property while we are planning your modular home project.
Please contact Scot at (207) 623-6322 for more information.